You are invited for a late afternoon gathering at the DACOR Bacon House in Washington, DC with the Executive Women in Government and the Federally Employed Women (FEW) for a networking event and to welcome the Honorable Carol B. Hallett as the guest speaker for this event.
The afternoon will begin with a short membership meeting and remarks from EWG President Ellen McClain. Following the membership meeting and networking, President McClain will introduce Ms. Hallett as the honored guest.
Light refreshments will be served. Cash bar.
Date And Time
Thu, November 21, 2019
4:30 PM – 7:00 PM EST
DACOR Bacon House
1801 F St NW
Washington, DC 20006
The Honorable Carol Hallett is currently Counselor to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Her career positions and accomplishments include:
Former President and CEO of the Air Transport Association of America (now called Airlines For America or “A4A”), which represents the chief executive officers of U.S. and foreign flag airline and cargo carriers.
– Twice named to “The Business Travel Industry’s 25 Most Influential Executives.”
– Former Commissioner of Customs, appointed by President George H.W. Bush
– Served as U.S. ambassador to the Commonwealth of the Bahamas under President Ronald Reagan
– Former California assemblywoman and minority leader
– Licensed pilot with more than 5,000 hours in single and multiengine aircraft.